Sandy Redfearn

A fervent heart ~ for God's presence. A teacher ~ with an ear for God’s voice.
A woman of prayer ~ with a prophetic message.
A Coach ~ with a passionate heart to awaken purpose.

Chosen to express His Glory.





















There is a unique Sound, A unique voice,
A Unique Expression of My Glory
To be released in and through My house.

It is not the echo of another, but a Composition taken from a Kings heart.

As one would tune an instrument I am tuning hearts. 
So, lean in, linger long, lay before me & listen intensely.

For I will release authors, trumpets, psalmist, entrepreneurs,
Co-ops established from within My house.


I am expanding your range, fine tuning vision, and setting in order.

This word was given to me on New Years Eve 2013.  

No comments:

Post a Comment