Sandy Redfearn

A fervent heart ~ for God's presence. A teacher ~ with an ear for God’s voice.
A woman of prayer ~ with a prophetic message.
A Coach ~ with a passionate heart to awaken purpose.

Thanksgiving of A Deeper Level.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Among all the last minute travel arrangements, searching for those favorite recipes our children look forward to every year, and shopping alongside the sea of (mission focused) people (if you know what I mean), are those moments God just invades our busyness.
I will forever be eternally grateful!


Prayers of gratitude and thanksgiving came pouring from my heart as I prepared for Thanksgiving weekend with my family.  I'm sure at the top of our gratitude prayers this year are those interventions, and midnight rescues that kept our faces ever before the Lord.
The transplant of a new kidney for my son Eric this October was HUGE!
Weeks of life threatening waves seemed to pound upon our faith.  Yet, the infinite grace and boundless mercy of God came washing up on the shore of our hearts as if too answer, "I'm still the God of the Seas."  Also, topping my list is the new radio ministry platform.   The Waterbrook launched this
September bringing ten thousand more listening ears!  The impact of God's hand is mighty awesome.

As I ended my thanksgivings to the Lord, He asked me this question:  "Can you thank Me for working behind the scenes on your behalf?"

Beloved, there are things God is doing on our behalf we cannot see yet.  He is working them out!

It's gratitude at a much deeper level.  Find a quiet moment to offer your thanksgivings of fragrant worship to the Lord for all He has done and is doing behind the scenes for you.

Psalms 118:1 Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good;  for his steadfast love endures forever!

Blessings of grace and peace,
Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment