Sandy Redfearn

A fervent heart ~ for God's presence. A teacher ~ with an ear for God’s voice.
A woman of prayer ~ with a prophetic message.
A Coach ~ with a passionate heart to awaken purpose.

Be a Nightingale, my heart...Sing on!

Rejoice in the Lord always, I will say it again; REJOICE!
Philippians 4:4


Sing a little song of trust,
     O my heart!
Sing it just because you must,
     As leaves start;
As flowers push their way thru dust;
Sing my heart, because you must.
Wait not for an eager throng--
      Bird on bird;
      It's solitary song
          That is heard.
      Every voice at dawn will start,
      Be a nightingale, my heart!
      Sing across the winter snow,
          Pierce the cloud;
      Sing when mists are drooping low--
          Clear and loud;
      But sing sweetest in the dark;
      He who slumbers not will hark.
 

And when He hears you sing,  He will bend down with a smile on His kind face.   As He
cheerfully listens,  He will say, "Sing on, dear child.  I hear you and I am coming to deliver you.
I will carry that loud for you.  So just lean hard on Me, and the road will get smoother by and by."
L.B. Cowman - Streams in the Desert

Re Joy....once again.  Just start Beloved.  Your song is the power that brings you higher!
"I pray your song returns this year!"  Once Again...Rejoice.    Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment